Chicago's McCormick Place Convention & Visitor Center is the largest of it's kind in North America with 2.2 million square feet of exhibitor space. Three connected buildings make up the center with the South, North and Lakeside Center all linked by a 50,000 sq ft. promenade.
McCormick Place Features:
- 2.2 million sq. ft. of exhibit halls
- 112 meeting rooms
- Assembly seating, 10,000 people
- 4,249 seat theater (Arie Crown)
- 3 theaters seating 345 each
- Ceiling heights up to 50 feet
- Easy access and 8,000 parking spaces
The center is owned and operated by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (MPEA). The organization promotes McCormick Place and also Navy Pier for conventions, fairs and expositions in Chicago. Each of these venues receives millions of visitors every year greater improving the local city economy.
More Information on McCormick Place
View 2006 Calendar of Events