Chicago's Online Concierge
Experience the City Today!
Sightseeing Chicago is an informative online concierge service providing city tourists and visitors with important guest information on things to do and places to visit in the city. Be sure to explore our guides to shopping, restaurants, bars & clubs, events, attractions, museums, hotels, maps, transportation, history and more.
Top suggestions for business and leisure travelers to Chicago:
- View Buckingham Fountain water and light display at night
- Eat stuffed Chicago pizza from Giordanos
- Take a boat tour on Lake Michigan from Navy Pier
- See the city from above at The Hancock Observatory or Sears Skydeck
- Shop along the Magnificent Mile
- Picnic at Millenium Park and Garden or Grant Park
- Exercise with a Bike Tour and view Chicago architecture
- Go for a swim at the beach and enjoy sand volleyball
While SightSeeingChicago.com is your ideal research tool in preparation for a trip to Chicago, there are a number of resources available to you once you arrive. Look for the "Official Visitors Gude" or "Where Magazine" in your hotel brochure racks if you have time to sit down and map out your travels around the city. There is no replacement for the knowledge these Chicago experts have gained over the years and will be happy to provide you with to make your trip and experience unforgettable!
Welcome to Chicago!